Sunday, September 18, 2011

Welcome to Acuthink

This is a personal blog about acupuncture, health, meditation and the power of positive thinking.
I am an Acupuncturist in the NH area and have a Master's degree in Chinese Acupuncture as well a second Master's in Pain, Policy and Research. Throughout my training and personal interest in becoming the best and healthiest I can be, while still living a relaxed lifestyle. I have come to the understanding that optimal health arises from with in. It is my intent with this blog to impart unto others the knowledge I have acquired throughout the years about living and thinking positively. I believe with consistent positive thought, all negative aspects of our lives can transform before our eyes. Depending on the type of life you are now living, change maybe slow, but things do change.

For everything you see, is seen through the subconscious mind, you must train your thoughts to change your subconscious.  If your change is of positive nature, then everything you see will be positive.

No comments:

Post a Comment